When I first started hosting workshops I never knew they would take off they way they have. I thought it would probably be a one time thing but it has grown into one of the biggest parts of my business. I absolutely love doing them, they are so much fun to style and I love seeing attendees grow and learn. I’ve taught over 500 students and have loved every second of it. But I feel the time has come, at least for now, to say good bye to the Three Nails Workshops. While I love them, it is also very time consuming and draining since I spend so much time and energy putting together the most insane photo shoots I can possibly dream up. I am very hard on myself and continually have to one up the last workshop which is becoming more and more difficult. This is something I have been contemplating for a while and have made the bittersweet decision to take some time to focus on personal work in 2015 and not so much on hosting workshops. At my last workshop I did a second workshop attached to an already existing workshop. I used the same shoot, same models, everything. The 2nd workshop was exactly the same, it just was a different group of attendees. I was hesitant about doing this and thought it would be too difficult but it turned out to be a huge success. I really enjoyed it. So this is what Im going to do, I have a few workshops announced from now until May of 2015. After that May workshop, I will officially shut this aspect of my business down for a while. But Ive decided to add on the second workshop onto all of the existing ones. It will be the same exact workshop, same material, same EVERYTHING. If attending one of my workshops is something youve wanted to do, here is your last chance.
Three Nails Photography Workshop from psycleFILMS on Vimeo.
Here are the workshop dates:
- DECEMBER 11-12, 2014 ($1250. HALF DUE TO REGISTER, THE OTHER DAY DUE 30 DAYS BEFORE)
- FEBRUARY 15-16, 2015 ($1250. HALF DUE TO REGISTER, THE OTHER DAY DUE 30 DAYS BEFORE)
- MAY 9-10, 2015 ($1250. HALF DUE TO REGISTER, THE OTHER DAY DUE 30 DAYS BEFORE)
Here’s what the workshop includes:
- 3 fully style photo shoots. An engagement shoot, a bridal shoot, and a fully styled wedding
- A one on one portfolio review with me
- Small shooting groups so you dont have to fight all the other attendees to get your shot
- Game changing marketing tips
- A full editing segment on how I edit from start to finish
- Everything I do from inquiry to delivery with a client
- How to get published
- My contract review
- How to shoot brides that YOU want
- How to break out in the industry and get your name out there
- How to make a strong social media presence
- Secret tips on how to my your posts go viral
- Instruction through out all shoots with posing and lighting tips
- Transitioning from the traditional industry to the non traditional industry
- Everything that I have done wrong
- Lighting tips
- A set of some of my custom foundation actions available only to workshop attendees
- My settings that I use all through out the shoots
- A makeup lesson on how YOU can do your own photo shoot makeup
- How to style a shoot on a budget
“I was a mixture of butterflies and pure adrenaline for the Three Nails Workshop. My 10 hour drive was WELL worth it. Not only had I been following Hunter’s work for a long while, but it was my very 1st workshop as well.
The workshop was a perfect combination of techniques in a lot of different areas and my mind is still processing all the goodness. And, something that I walked away with was a community of fellow photographers who encourage each other and now, I have several new friends. I would recommend the workshop and give Hunter and his amazing team an A+. I just signed up for the July workshop and am super stoked.
Birds on a Wire Photography”
“I went into the workshop not knowing what to expect. A friend of mine had gone and told me it was worth it. It ended up far exceeding my expectations. Not only do I have a greater understanding of shooting and editing, I am planning a styled shoot that I never would have believed myself capable of. I am definitely not the best when it comes to editing, but Hunter makes it very easy to understand and I can already see the improvement. It’s an absolutely inspiring experience and even though I just got back less than a week ago, I already signed up for another one! You won’t regret the investment I guarantee it
Amanda Grace Photography”
REGISTRATION FOR ALL THREE WORKSHOP WILL OPEN ON OCT 18th AT 2 PM C. The registration links will be posted on this blog and on my Three Nails Photography FaceBook page. Seats are very limited so think fast.
**AND AS USUAL I WILL BE GIVING A FREE SEAT AWAY TO ALL OF THESE THREE WORKSHOPS! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE THIS LINK ON FACEBOOK WITH WHY YOU WANT TO COME**