Several years ago I had the idea to do a workshop that was an actual real wedding. I wasnt really sure exactly how I would go about doing it so I decided to do staged wedding workshops instead. However, after doing them for quite some time now I have realized that the only way for a photographer to grow and learn about being an actual wedding photographer is to shoot an ACTUAL wedding. While shooting “staged” weddings can still be difficult and things can definitely go wrong, its more control and more about the photographer than the couple. This workshop will be different. We will be photographing a 100% real and true wedding. We’ll shoot the bride and groom getting ready, the first look, the family photos, the details, the reception, literally EVERYTHING that a real wedding would have. Throughout the entire day I will be giving instruction on how I would photograph each of these events, while you to shoot them yourself. This will be a 2 day event. The first will be the discussion day where I will show you everything I do from inquiry to delivery for all of my brides. I will share tips and tricks on how to get published and how to market yourself to the very specific brides that you want. We will also go over EXACTLY how I edit my weddings from start to finish.
If you’re someone who wants to break into this industry at full speed and walk away having shot a publication worthy REAL wedding then this is the workshop for you!
This workshop includes:
- Everything I do with clients from inquiry to delivery
- Exactly how I edit my weddings
- How to get published
- How to market yourself
- How to use my online booking software
- What is in my contract
- Lighting, and how to take advantages of it and how to avoid it when its to much.
- Posing people that ARENT models
- Tips and tricks on how to get the perfect shot
- How to submit to a publication
- Getting ready shots
- First look photos
- Bridal party photos and posing groups
- A full wedding ceremony
- Family photos
- Bride and Groom portraits
- Detail shots (centerpieces, wedding cake, center pieces, etc.)
- Reception shots with dancing photos
- Departure shot
- You will be allowed to post every image you take of this wedding on social media and your portfolio
I will be an open book, there is not one question that I wont answer. This industry can be difficult at times but this will be the crash course that will show you exactly what its like to be a wedding photographer, all in 2 days!
$800 ($400 due to reserve your seat, $400 due 30 days before)
January 13-14, 2017